There are times when you need to ask for some advice. This might be because:
- You have sent some information to the wrong recipient
- You have received a letter, email or phone call from the ICO
- One of your clients or customers has asked you a question and you are unsure how to respond
- Someone has asked for a copy of the information you hold about them and you don’t know what you
- You have been told you need to make changes to your website to make it GDPR compliant and you are not sure what they should be.
You may have tried talking to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) and they have not been able to provide you with the advice you need or it has been difficult to understand (it does happen), then contact us.
We can answer all your questions regarding GDPR and Data Protection quickly and in a way you can easily understand. If it’s a quick solution, then its likely we can answer it there and then. If it’s a bit more complex then we will only charge you for the advice you need. You can be confident that we are jargon free.
Our one off advice service is provided by qualified data protection officers, with extensive experience, so you know you are always getting the right information for your situation.
Just give us a call.